Parts - Support - Warranty
Parts May be inquired after and ordered by contacting us at 1-520-250-7979.
X-Treme Technical Support is available Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST at 1-253-777-0690
(last updated 08/26/2010)
X-Treme Scooters offers a 30-day limited bumper-to-bumper manufacturers warranty on all scooters and accessories on all models.
Selected 90 day warranty models include:
Electric Bicycle's XB-500 - XB-502 - XB-508 – XB-562 - XB-600 - XB-610 - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li - XB-700Li - XB-420M
Selected 6 Month Warranty models include:
XM-3150 - XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li - XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160
The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
We offer a full 6-month even trade warranty on defective batteries.
Selected 1 year battery warranty models include:
Models XM-50 - XM-150 - XM-155 - XM-160 - XB-700Li - XB-300Li - XB-305Li - XB-310Li
Selected 2 year battery warranty models include:
XM-4000Li - XM-5000Li
If any battery should become faulty within the specified warranty period we will replace the battery free of charge. X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to us for exchange. X-Treme Scooters does not pay the shipping fee's to return the batteries to us however we will pay to ship the replacement batteries back to you.
We offer a 30 day warranty
on all gas engines for all models.
We offer a 1 year engine warranty on selected ATV's &
Moped Motorcycles models:
XA-110 - XA-112 - XA-114 - XA-150 - XM-50 - XM-150 XM-155 - XM-160.
The 1 year engine warranty warrants against factory defects
only. Defective engines must be returned to X-Treme Scooters
at the customers expense & will be replaced if X-Treme
Scooters determines the engine is defective due to a factory
X-Treme Scooters will pay the shipping cost to send the replacement
engine to the customer.
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, X-Treme will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, X-Treme may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
2. Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are
NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
3. During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme Scooters will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the end user of the scooter. X-Treme may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the end user / customer. Call tags will never be issued.
defects will only be covered"
1. Engines are covered.
Each engine is started, tuned up and tested before we ship
the pocket bike or gas scooter to you. Failure to premix oil
with the gas voids the engine warranty.
2. Pull starters are not covered. Spare scooter pull
starters can be purchased through parts orders.
3. Tires, tubes & flat tires are not covered unless
damaged during shipping. (Damage must be reported to us immediately.
(Added 12-10-2008) Updated 08-26-2010)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return merchandise purchased from X-Treme Scooters for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense. Refunds will not include our original shipping cost which was included in the purchase prices of the merchandise.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee. Contact tech support at the number above to obtain an RMA number.
Shipping charges included in the Purchase Price of the Merchandise are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way or gas has been added to the fuel tank. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box).For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
- Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
At the discretion of X-Treme Scooters, returns which do not follow the above guidelines may be refused and require the customer to pay return shipping and handling fees, or an additional processing fee may apply. If accepted, items returned without an RMA# are subject to an additional 15% restocking fee.
*All shipping charges are non-refundable.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been accepted for refund, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made immediately.
We make a Signature Required
Service available to all our customers at the
time of purchase for a minimal fee. If this service is not
Scooters will not be responsible for packages that have been
left at the
recipient's door and consequently lost and/or Stolen.
Before completing your purchase, please confirm that you have
selected the correct item(s), color(s), accessories, etc.
Due to the high volume of orders we receive and the speed
at which we process these orders, once an order is placed
it is generally processed & shipped immediately therefore
we have a NO cancellation policy after an order has been placed.
Electronic Parts are non-returnable. Please make your selections
wisely when purchasing parts.
Lifetime technical support is provided to each customer that
purchases an X-Treme Scooter.
X-Treme Scooters and or Green Max Distributors
is not responsible for the proper or improper use of merchandise
sold. We care about our customers and urge you to exercise
caution and take necessary safety measures to protect yourself
while engaging in cycling. X-Treme Scooters encourages, begs,
and asks that you wear a helmet and use appropriate lighting
while riding at night regardless of the legal requirements
in your particular state. Potential customers, you should
check with your local law enforcement agency before purchasing
about age requirements for riding electric scooters, gas scooters
& pocket bikes. Some states may have laws restricting
the use of these items on public streets, generally all states
allow them on private property such as campgrounds, parks
etc....but many states have age requirements and most states
require helmets and protective equipment to be worn by certain
age children. Pocket bikes with racing slicks should not be
used on wet or slippery roads. Please always scoot safely.
Know your laws before you go scootin. We will not take back
a scooter if you find your laws do not permit your child to
ride it. Check first.